J3nnica Dress Up J3nnica Dress Up

I thought it was fun!

I just showed it to all of the girls that I work with and they thought it was cute. Like really cute. Regardless I dont think you should be ashamed of doing it or try to forget that it happened, you have some mad flash skills and you are such an amazing animator, so dont be embarassed at all. Experience is priceless and now you have had a great one. Who cares what people think, the people that matter recognize it for what it is. And it is good.

Mopsicle responds:

It's not that I'm ashamed of what I made, it's just the responce from reviewers really made me feel bad. But you're right, it is a good game and I am proud of my efforts. Thank you for your kind words, I am so glad you like it and I can't thank you enough for making me feel better just now!

lll_Spasmbot Dressup_lll lll_Spasmbot Dressup_lll

now thats more like it

just when i thought that the j3nnica related flash movies had come to an end, there you are, smolik, to keep them alive. <3

make more plz k thx

alexsmolik responds:

Haha, j3nnica herself reviewing meh movie.
I'm kinda busy with school right now and stuff, so... Maybe next week (holidays). I might do some stuff ... I'll see.
Thx for teh review.

Sonic the Pervert 2 Sonic the Pervert 2

it was good

i thought it was really good. im someone who only played the first one once, because i didnt really get it, but this time i understood the story a lot more, so it was much more enjoyable to me. the voices were a nice touch (and for those who couldnt hear them that well, at least there were the words so you could still know what was happening). the art work and the motion of the game seemed excellent to me.

if ever you want to fix some of the things that people are saying could be fixed, let me know. im up for some more recording. im still not sure why my mic was being so staticy, its never given me a problem in any of the other movies ive done, so im sorry :( anyways great job, and keep them coming ;)

Yeowi responds:

it's better now. thanks for your comments

game updated!!! has a save feature, fixed voices, a working preloader, more extras, can't lose mode, other fixes, less lag.

Good Al Pacino Soundboard Good Al Pacino Soundboard

not my kind of game, but im sure its someones

it was good. the sound was decent, it's pretty easy to read, and laid out well. not something id ever use, but im sure if thats your kind of thing, then it would be perfect for it. it must have taken awhile to get all the clips together, it sounds like there are a few different movies. not bad at all.

the big button the big button

so inspiring

this game was honestly without a doubt the most inspiring i have come across in my whole life... will you be my boyfriend?

format responds: