Sex Machine Sex Machine

What can I say?

It made my toes curl in a way that frost bite never could. I would not change a thing in it, and your robot was wicked sexy. All in all another fine kb product.

I give my seal of approval.

Your name is Robert now. Your name is Robert now.

ogmf creeeeeeeem

so liek, it was good! i lieked what you did with the fais, and i thought it was nice interactiveness! when i talked to the fais it did what i told it too! gomdflm. the music was almost too loud, but it was such a great song that i fifened anyhow 8)~

shadow puppets isnt the same without you :(

my name is Robert now. Well it is.

City of Robots Teaser City of Robots Teaser

I think it was really different than anything else

and in a portal full of matrix spoofs, simpsons jokes and lotr junk its nice to see something that i cant predict. it was a pretty simple preview, but you can definitely see the work that went into it. i think that the style is an acquired taste and as the reviews show, most of the viewers need something thats been done a million times to appreciate it, but i think it was great.

when is the finished product coming out? i cant wait to see it.

fukinCR1M1N4L responds:

Sadly, we gave up on it
I'm American, and Andrew is British, so it is very hard to get time into it when we are in 2 way different time zones, and when we are back at school. We did this over summer break, so maybe we'll do something next year! lol

Audio Portal 9 - DVD Audio Portal 9 - DVD

owiez

i am giving it a 10 cuz livecorpse is twisting my arms behind my back until i do :'(

just jokes, that was actually really really good. Most of you are really good flash artists, and i enjoy watching your movies.

Livecorpse responds:

WOW THX FOR THE REVIEW,.
AUDIO PORTAL 9 TEIM <4'S J00

Pico VS Zombies DoD Pico VS Zombies DoD

dude... what is wrong with you?

OGM this sucks... piconjo rewlz.. you have no idea what real frash is but cuz you are on the front page =-* and <4

luff yew mush...

this flash is great!

SickDeathFiend responds:

<:^( I'm am a naughty fiend, plz punish me.

PICONJO Jam #4 PICONJO Jam #4

best piconjo movie EVAR!

they just keep getting better and better....

Piconjo responds:

OMG PICONJO LUVES J00

System of a Down- CUBErt System of a Down- CUBErt

haught liek soulrifters mom

that was so wicked kewl... im hella impressed. i dont know what to say that hasnt been said that is good, and for everyone who doesnt like it I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU DO BETTER and if you have done better then fine!

FIFEN!

EvilSan's stocktake sale EvilSan's stocktake sale

unbareably secksay

haught liek soulrifters mom.... what more can i say? <3

MetaphorcE responds:

To find the sexiest part of the movie, go to watch the J3nnica dancing bit, but on the description screen, click on 'here' instead of clicking on the button which it points to.
OMFG plz don't kill me.

Format and J3nnica say hi Format and J3nnica say hi

a tremendous welcome back

much better the j3nnica slide show... im sure lots of people will have retarded things to see cuz they are not cool enough to know format and i so just ignore them.... whatever anyways it was haught like soulrifters mom.... and that sound was not me punching format *looks around*

MetaphorcE responds:

Well I preferred the j3n slide show actually <dirty comment removed in the interests of maintaining friendship>

I think we've established that that sound was actually the ninjas stealing format's poptarts. But this was only ever meant to be a dramatisation, so I had to create some tension between the two major protagonists.

Anyway, forsuredly I am glad you liked it! I-)

Ragnarok - Item Drops Ragnarok - Item Drops

i thought it was great

its such a cute story line, and its very well animated. i hope that i can work with you more in the sequels.
the movie is well put together, and it is a refreshing change to hear voices in sprite movies instead of reading speech bubbles.

make a new one soon
8)~

Hadji-San responds:

yeah a sequel may come around sometime next month or so. thanks for lending that childish voice of yours, heh